412 Kids is an exciting and vital ministry in the Locust Grove Free Will Baptist Church. It is a launching pad for nurturing the faith of the next generation. 412 Kids serves as a place where our children hear foundational Bible stories, and a place where they learn Biblical truth. We want to partner with and equip parents to raise a generation of children who: grow in Christ and spiritual maturity; Discover, develop, and use their gifts for the glory of God; pursue a God-centered vision of life; engage in worship, study, prayer, and ministry.
412 Kids seeks to immerse children in God’s Word, teach them how to pray and worship, and support their families in their commitment to facilitate spiritual growth by:
- Providing parents with the resources and tools to disciple their families at home
- Encouraging children to develop a biblical mindset and Christian worldview.
- Encouraging children to trust in the promises of God.
- Leading children to recognize their sinful nature and to respond in repentance and faith in God.
- Cultivating a love for God’s Word and a habit of reading it consistently.
- Giving children an opportunity to see the hand of God at work in the world.
- Helping to identify their spiritual gifts and encouraging their use and growth.
We offer a variety of classes on Sunday mornings and
Wednesday evenings for our children birth–6th grade.
Sunday School 9:30 – 10:30
- Nursery 1- Birth – 1 year
- Nursery 2- 1 year – 2 year
- 2’s & 3”s
- 4year – Kindergarten
- 1st& 2nd Grade
- 3rd& 4th Grade Girls
- 3rd& 4th Grade Boys
- 5th& 6th Grade Girls
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys
Worship Service 10:45 – Noon
Kindergarten and below remain in their classrooms for Children’s Church during Worship service..
1 – 6th Grade- On the first and last Sundays of the month students remain with the adults for the full service. During the middle Sundays they adjourn to Children’s Church. Where they have a worship time and Bible lesson.
Wednesday Night 7:00 – 8:00
Kindergarten and below are broken down by age groups.
412 Kids Choir- 1st–6th grade students practice on Wednesday nights through the school year and perform two productions each year. A spring production and a Christmas production.
412 Kids hosts and attends a variety of events throughout the year including,
Trunk or Treat, Easter Egg Hunt, Church Camp and more.
We would love for you to connect with us on Facebook at @412Kids.